The Early Learning Centers of Broward Deliver the Right Programs for Every Age
At the Early Learning Centers of Broward, we are committed to providing your child with the most beneficial preschool experience to create the right foundation for their future academic endeavors. We work with state and national agencies to develop age-appropriate programs designed specifically to boost creativity and instill a love of learning for the children in our care. The ELC approach to preschool education is based on the nationally acclaimed Creative Curriculum program and offers comprehensive support for teachers in communicating key concepts and ideas for younger children.
The Right Approach for Every Age
At Early Learning Centers, we offer programs designed to suit the needs of children from birth to 12 years of age. Reading readiness, counting and other basic skills are key elements of the ELC Broward Childcare program and provide a natural transition from the Early Childhood Education setting to the greater demands of the Elementary school environment.
- Infants – from six weeks to one year of age, we provide a safe environment along with the enrichment materials and activities needed to help children learn to crawl, grasp, sit up and begin to walk. The ELC staff members maintain a watchful eye while allowing each child to progress at his or her own pace.
- Toddlers require a greater degree of freedom to explore their world. During the period between 12 and 24 months, we provide opportunities for socialization and learning to set the stage for future academic success.
- Two’s – children typically begin to assert their own independence by age two, and require greater boundaries and increased structure to ensure the best environment for learning.
- Three’s – the first three years of life are critical in the development of emotional, cognitive and physical skills necessary to manage the requirements of daily life in later years.
- Four’s – most children are ready for the structured and scheduled environment of preschool and are capable of cooperating with their peers in group play and academic projects.
- VPK and Summer VPK – our VPK reflects the latest research on child development and developmentally appropriate practices for four-year-old children. Our curriculum meets and exceeds the state VPK Education Standards, which ensures that children with different abilities and backgrounds learn and develop to their potential.
- Afterschool and Summer Camp programs for school-age children – our staff members provide fun and educational activities that engage and entertain children from age five to 12.
Each of our programs has been carefully designed to suit the needs of the children we serve. By entrusting your children to the care of the ELC teaching team, you can be sure that your children receive the most appropriate educational opportunities and the right level of supervision at every age.